Rent Or Lease To Own
A NEW PATH TO HOME OWNERSHIP
RentOrLeaseToOwn.com Program is great:
1) If you can not qualify for a loan. FICO score min 580 is required
2) While you save more money
3) Waiting for your home to be built
5) or not sure where to buy
We can still help you find a home to rent today.
1) Over 75 Rentals in Polk (Lakeland metro), Hillsborough (Tampa metro) & Orange Counties (Orlando metro)
2) Rentals from 2+ Bedroom homes
3) Rentals from 1200+ Sq Ft homes
4) Rentals from $1200+ a month
Apply now to know how much will your rental budget is so we can show you the homes available ASAP.
Pre-qualify yourself with 6 questions
If you pass the pre-qualifying questions, provide your information below or contact James Aguilar at 863.604.3662. An online Rental Application will be sent to you ASAP. Approval process takes 1-3 days.
1) Your household, those renting, should have a minimum gross income of $40k a yr. combined
2) You are required to have, 1st & last months rent PLUS 2 months rental security deposit (security deposit is refundable at the end of the lease or when you’re ready to buy)
3) All bankruptcy should be closed & satisfied
4) No eviction for the last 5 yrs
5) No rental collection within the last 3 yrs
6) No household member on any sanction list, including block persons list & registered sex offender
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER IN THE FORM BELOW.
12 Frequently Asked Questions
1) How long does it take from when I select a home to when I move in?
It takes approximately 35-45 days
2) What is RentOrLeaseToOwn or Lease with a Right to Purchase Program (RTP)?
This allows you to find a home that you want to rent from us initially, which you may also like to buy at any time within the 1 to 5 years. You can lease the home for up to 5 years, and you may purchase the home at any time at a predetermined price in accordance with the Right to Purchase agreement.
3) How do I apply to the RTP Program?
Every member of your household who is 18 years of age or older must complete the Pre-Qualification Application and an Full Online Application. The Full Application requires certain information, including residence and employment history, for each member of the household. You also must provide income verification for each member of the household whose income is to be considered in determining the rent approval amount in order for your application to be considered complete. If you are moving from a different state or starting a new job, we will need confirmation of your new job and income.
We take several factors into consideration when reviewing an application, which include household income, rent-to-income and debt-to-income ratios, rental and housing history, employment history, criminal history, and FICO® scores.
4) How much does it cost to participate in the RTP Program?
We have a one-time Application Fee between $75-$99 per household that must be paid online as part of the application process with background & credit check.
5) Do you own the homes shown on your website?
No. The homes shown on our website are listed for sale in the markets in which we operate. This list of homes automatically feeds into our website from a listing service & is updated on a regular basis. However, we cannot filter for certain criteria such as whether a town home is or is not fee-simple so there is a possibility that a home shown on our website does not meet our minimum eligibility criteria.
6) What happens after I move in?
You’re the tenant & we are the landlords. You have entered into a lease with us for 1 yr & are bound to the terms of that agreement. We will collect your monthly rent & perform any necessary repairs that are our responsibility after you move in.
7) Are the monthly rent payments that I make applied to the purchase price of the home?
No. Monthly rent payments are not applied to the purchase price of the home.
8) How do I exercise my Right to Purchase?
You may notify us at any time that the Lease is in effect that you would like to exercise your Right to Purchase. Just provide us with that notice in writing at least 60 days before you want to complete the purchase.
9) Do you provide me with a mortgage or other financing?
No, James Aguilar, our Realtor work with loan officers than can qualify you for a home purchase.
10) Does rent go up every year ?
Yes, up to 3.5% a year. Example, Yr 1: $1000, Yr 2: $1035
11) Will the price of the home go up?
Yes. based on current market values. Florida Realtors predicted that Feb 2021, US Home prices rose by 11.9%. The average most times is 5% a year but currently we use a 3.75% increase every year.
12) Can I have pets in my home?